Type Here to Get Search Results !

how do you spend your day at home paragraph for Class 4?

How do you spend your day at home paragraph for Class 4 ?

how do you spend your day at home paragraph
  • I get up early in the morning. 
  • Then I brush my teeth,wash my face and do free hand exercises.        
  • Next I eat breakfast and study up to 9 a.m. 
  • In the afternoon I play with my friends and in the evening I study for two hours. 
  • I take my dinner at 9:00 p.m. and
  • Then I go to sleep.

বাংলা মানে


  • আমি খুব ভোরে উঠি।
  •  তারপর আমি আমার দাঁত ব্রাশ করি, মুখ ধুই এবং ফ্রি হ্যান্ড ব্যায়াম করি।
  •  এরপর আমি সকালের নাস্তা খাই এবং সকাল ৯টা পর্যন্ত পড়াশোনা করি।
  •  বিকেলে আমি আমার বন্ধুদের সাথে খেলি এবং সন্ধ্যায় আমি দুই ঘন্টা পড়াশোনা করি।
  •  আমি রাত ৯টায় ডিনার করি। এবং
  •  অত: পর আমি ঘুমাতে যাই.
Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.